- an excellent coiled springtime that regulates the motion regarding the stability wheel in a wristwatch or clock.
- A spring, made from a coil of fine line, that is used to manage the activity of a balance wheel in a wrist watch.
- The slender recoil spring which regulates the motion regarding the balance in a timepiece.
- In watch-making, the good hair-like spring coiled up within the balance-wheel and imparting movement to it.
- a superb spiral-spring that regulates the action for the balance wheel in a timepiece
Sentence for "hairspring"
- In general order of accuracy, these…
Hypernym for "hairspring"
Form for "hairspring"