Definition for "hairline"
- The outline of growth of locks regarding the…
Sentence for "hairline"
Phrases for "hairline"
Rhyme for "hairline"
Hypernym for "hairline"
Same Context for "hairline"
Urban Dictionary for "hairline"
- The outline of growth of locks regarding the mind, specifically across the upper forehead and temples.
- a tremendously slender range.
- Printing a rather fine line on a typeface.
- Printing a mode of type making use of these types of outlines.
- A textile design having thin, threadlike stripes.
- A fabric, frequently a worsted, with these types of stripes.
- the range along your forehead where hair begins growing.
- the thinnest line that can be drawn using some illustrations software
- a line manufactured from hair; a tremendously slender line.
- a tremendously thin range.
- the all-natural margin created by tresses on the mind, especially the edge of development of hair regarding the forehead.
- an extremely slender line manufactured in writing or design; a hair-stroke.
- In printing, an extremely thin range on a type; in addition, a style of kind consisting completely of thin outlines.
- identical to hair-cord.
- a really slim line
- the normal margin formed by locks on the head
- extremely thin, because slim as a hair