- A wiry fabric woven specifically from horsehair or camel's-hair, useful for upholstering as well as stiffening garments.
- Cloth made of the mane or end hairs of a horse.
- Stuff or cloth made wholly or perhaps in part of hair.
- Stuff or cloth made wholly or partially of tresses, particularly of the tresses of the horse or of the camel.
- fabric woven from horsehair or camelhair; utilized for upholstery or stiffening in garments
Sentence for "haircloth"
Hypernym for "haircloth"
Same Context for "haircloth"