- The narrowest of the steel rooms utilized for dividing terms or letters.
- an identical thin room utilized in formatting text.
- some steel kind regularly produce the narrowest room.
- The narrowest area showing up between letters and punctuation.
- the thinnest material area found in outlines of kind.
- The thinnest space used by printers.
- (publishing) the narrowest associated with areas always separate words or letters
Definition for "hair space"
- The narrowest of the steel rooms utilized for…
Hypernym for "hair space"