- Literature working with the resides of saints.
- A collection of sacred writings.
- An authoritative list of saints.
- literature coping with the life of saints
- a brief history or information associated with sacred writings or of sacred individuals; a narrative of this everyday lives of this saints; a catalogue of saints.
- That branch of literature which treats for the life and legends for the saints; record and legends regarding the saints, and, by expansion, of preferred heroes.
- a brief history or information for the sacred writings.
- literature narrating the life (and legends) regarding the saints
Sentence for "hagiology"
Hypernym for "hagiology"
Cross Reference for "hagiology"
Same Context for "hagiology"