- an individual who writes the biography of a saint
- an individual who writes praising and flattering things about one (just as if that individual had been a saint)
- one of several article authors associated with hagiographa; a writer of everyday lives of the saints.
- among the authors regarding the Hagiographa; a writer of sacred publications; a writer of life of the saints.
- mcdougal of a worshipful or idealizing biography
Sentence for "hagiographer"
Hypernym for "hagiographer"
Etymologically Related for "hagiographer"