- a person who haggles or perhaps is difficult in negotiating.
- person who forestalls an industry; a middleman between producer and supplier in London vegetable markets.
- One who haggles or chaffers; one that cavils and tends to make difficulty.
- In London, a middleman in the vegetable-markets; a huckster or forestaller of green produce.
- A bungler.
- a powerful bargainer
- Definition for "haggler"
- Sentence for "haggler"
- Hypernym for "haggler"
- Urban Dictionary for "haggler"
- Reffering to somebody who is constantly…
- View More