- Geology The angle of inclination from straight of a vein, fault, or lode.
- Person (in all senses).
- Intercourse; gender.
- Order; estate; position; degree; holy or spiritual requests.
- State; condition; high quality; type.
- The slope of a vein or fault from the straight; the complement of the plunge
- The lineage of a hill.
- The desire or deviation from the vertical of every mineral vein.
- The deviation of a fault airplane from straight.
- A slope; the descent of a hill.
- In mining, the inclination of a vein from a vertical place; the complement for the plunge: similar to underlay. In addition hading.
- To ordain; consecrate; acknowledge to a religious order.
- To slope from vertical
- To deviate through the vertical; -- said of a vein, fault, or lode.
- In mining, to underlay or incline from a vertical place.
Sentence for "hade"
Verb Forms for "hade"
Rhyme for "hade"
Urban Dictionary for "hade"
- Head with mindset. This is certainly…