- See balsam poplar.
- A larch, a tree of species Larix laricina.
- A balsam poplar, a tree associated with species Populus balsamifera.
- The US larch (Larix Americana), a coniferous tree with slender deciduous leaves; also, its heavy, close-grained wood. Called additionally tamarack.
- The US larch, Larix Americana: known as tamarack inside northwestern lumber-regions. See larch. Sometimes hackmetack.
- The juniper, Juniperus communis.
- poplar of northeastern the united states with wide heart-shaped leaves
Sentence for "hackmatack"
Hypernym for "hackmatack"
Variant for "hackmatack"