- A rope or rawhide halter with a broad musical organization that can be decreased over a horse's eyes, utilized in breaking horses to a bridle.
- a type of bridle without little bit
- A halter composed of a long leather-based or line strap and headstall, -- useful for leading or tieing a pack pet.
- a kind of halter with a nose-piece which can be tightened, so that it may serve rather than the head-piece of a bridle.
- rope or fabric headgear for a horse, with a rope for leading
Sentence for "hackamore"
Hypernym for "hackamore"
Same Context for "hackamore"