- A habitual propensity or way of behaving. See Synonyms at habit.
- the primary character of your being or existence; native or regular constitution; mental or moral constitution; actual problem; indigenous temperament.
- Habitual disposition; normal or characteristic mode of behavior, whether from habit or from nature
- Behaviour or types of presence pertaining to another thing; connection; respect.
- In full habitude: totally, wholly, completely; in all respects.
- habitual organization; familiar connection; acquaintance; familiarity; closeness; connection; intercourse.
- an associate at work; an acquaintance; some body with whom one is familiar.
- practice; custom; use.
- A chemical term utilized in the plural to denote the various ways one substance responds with another; substance effect.
- Habitual mindset; usual or accustomed state with regards to another thing; established or normal relations.
- Habitual association, sexual intercourse, or familiarity.
- practice of human anatomy or of activity.
- Customary way or mode of lifestyle, experience, or acting; routine.
- Relation; respect; state with regard to something different.
- Association; sexual intercourse: expertise.
- habitual mode of behavior
Sentence for "habitude"
Synonym for "habitude"
Hyponym for "habitude"
Hypernym for "habitude"
Same Context for "habitude"