- An inhabitant.
- An inhabitant of French lineage surviving in Canada, specifically Quebec, or perhaps in Louisiana.
- a part of habitation colony at Stadacona created by Samuel de Champlain, in which Quebec City today lies
- Inhabitant, dweller.
- An inhabitant; a dweller.
- An inhabitant or resident; -- a name put on and denoting farmers of French descent or source in Canada, especially in the Province of Quebec; -- usually in plural.
- A dweller; a resident; an inhabitant.
- especially A native of Canada of French descent, especially of farming or peasant course.
- a person who inhabits a certain location
Sentence for "habitant"
Synonym for "habitant"
Hyponym for "habitant"
Hypernym for "habitant"
Same Context for "habitant"