- The unique gown or garb related to an event or workplace. Frequently found in the plural: "shrouded from visit base into the habiliments for the grave” ( Edgar Allan Poe).
- Characteristic fixtures or gear; trappings: enclosed by the habiliments associated with television development business.
- garments, specifically clothing appropriate for somebody's job, standing, or even an event.
- gear or fixtures feature of someplace or becoming; trappings.
- A garment; articles of garments.
- Dress, as a whole.
- A garment; clothes: generally into the plural: as, the habiliments of war; trendy habiliments.
- A border, as of silver, pearls, etc., in ancient dress. See biliment.
- a covering designed to be worn on an individual's human anatomy
- Definition for "habiliment"
- The unique gown or garb related to an…
- View More
- Sentence for "habiliment"
- Synonym for "habiliment"
- Hyponym for "habiliment"
- Hypernym for "habiliment"
- Same Context for "habiliment"