- A gyroscope comprising a rotating wheel in a rigid situation.
- A gyroscope fixed within a rigid situation
- A modification of this gyroscope, consisting essentially of a fly wheel fixed inside a rigid case that is affixed a thin flange of steel for giving support to the instrument. It is found in learning the dynamics of turning bodies.
- An instrument for illustrating the dynamics of rotation, consists of a box or case having a sharp bearing-edge in the form of a typical polygon, and containing a fly-wheel having its center as well as its path of rotation in airplane associated with the bearing-edge.
Sentence for "gyrostat"
- In Fig. 2 the hooked rods…
- View More