- transferring a circle or spiral; gyratory.
- Of or associated with a gyrus.
- Of or related to a gyrus
- Moving circularly or spirally; gyratory; whirling.
- transferring a circular course or method; whirling; gyratory.
- with respect to a gyrus, or convolution.
- regarding or of or comprising a convolution regarding the brain
- Whirling; moving in a circle; rotating.
- In anatomy, related to a gyrus or to the gyri of brain.
Sentence for "gyral"
- No seraphs bold, nor angels daring,…
Synonym for "gyral"