- any one of numerous plants regarding the genus Gypsophila, having tiny white or red blossoms, such as baby's-breath.
- some of many flowering flowers, associated with genus Gypsophila, which have a profusion of tiny red or white plants
- A genus of Caryophyllaceæ, allied to the pinks (Dianthus), of about 50 species, chiefly of the Mediterranean region.
- Mediterranean natural herbs having small white or green blossoms
- Definition for "gypsophila"
- any one of numerous plants regarding the genus…
- View More
- Sentence for "gypsophila"
- Synonym for "gypsophila"
- Hypernym for "gypsophila"