- The female reproductive organs of a flower; the pistil or pistils thought to be a bunch.
- The pistils of a flower thought to be an organization
- The pistils of a flower, taken collectively. See Illust. of carpophore.
- The pistil or collective pistils of a flower; the feminine part of a flower all together: correlative to andrœcium. Additionally gynœcium, gynœceum.
- women gametoecium
Sentence for "gynoecium"
- Lacandonia is particularly unique among flowering…
Hypernym for "gynoecium"
Variant for "gynoecium"
Agriculture Dictionary for "gynoecium"