- Having bisexual blossoms on some plants and only female blossoms on other flowers of the same types.
- dioecious, but having some hermaphrodite or perfect blossoms on an individual plant which bears mainly pistillate plants
- Diœcious, but having some hermaphrodite or perfect flowers on a person plant which bears mostly pistillate plants.
- In botany, having perfect and female blossoms upon individual flowers. See diœcious, 2.
Sentence for "gynodioecious"
- Specific transcription profiles of mitochondrial genes…
- View More