- obtaining the stamens and pistil united to form a column, like in orchids.
- Having stamens and pistils collectively in a column.
- displaying qualities of both feminine and masculine. Both denotational synonym and connotational antonym of androgynous.
- In botany, getting the stamens adnate to and obviously borne upon the pistil, as with Asclepias, Aristolochia, and all sorts of orchids.
- Definition for "gynandrous"
- obtaining the stamens and pistil united to form…
- View More
- Sentence for "gynandrous"
- Etymologically Related for "gynandrous"