- Having seeds that are not shielded in a capsule
- Of or with respect to a gymnosperm
- Having naked seeds, or seeds not inclosed in a capsule or other vessel.
- Belonging to the course of plants consisting of gymnosperms.
- associated with or characteristic of plants associated with course Gymnospermae
- In botany, of, related to, or resembling the Gymnospermæ; having naked seeds: opposed to angiospermous. Also gymnogenous.
Sentence for "gymnospermous"
- a gymnospermous or polycotyledonous tree, and…