- people of the lowest course.
- an individual who is from lowest personal or financial class.
- A street urchin.
- a neglected guy operating in particular; a street Arab.
- A small poster, suited to a curbstone.
- A curbstone agent.
- same as street Arab.
- people of reasonable moral character.
- The common United states or Wilson's snipe, Gallinago wilsoni or delicata.
- A gatherer of towels and waste-paper from gutters.
- A street son or daughter of lowest course; a street Arab; a gamin.
- An oblong kind of imprinted placard meant to be posted regarding the curbstones of gutters.
- a kid just who uses nearly all of their amount of time in the roads particularly in slum areas
- Definition for "guttersnipe"
- Sentence for "guttersnipe"
- Sinn Fein deputy rebuked Dermot for…
- View More
- Hyponym for "guttersnipe"
- Hypernym for "guttersnipe"
- Same Context for "guttersnipe"
- Urban Dictionary for "guttersnipe"