- Having or resembling falls.
- Spotted as though by falls.
- Shaped like, or resembling drops.
- noticed, as though discolored by falls.
- Containing falls or droplike public, either solid or maybe more or less fluid, often resembling nuclei.
- In botany, spotted, like by falls of something colored.
- In zoology, having drop-shaped or guttiform places.
- Definition for "guttate"
- Sentence for "guttate"
- In guttate psoriasis, the second most…
- View More
- Synonym for "guttate"
- Form for "guttate"