- a little fort.
- fishing offal
- An alvine evacuation; also, decline matter.
- a tiny fort.
- In whale-fishing, the refuse resulting from the businesses of cutting in and boiling out a whale.
- The refuse of a dissecting-room.
- among the grades of menhaden-oil: a tradename.
- In Asia, a small indigenous fort.
- To foul with gurry; put offal upon, as fishing-gear or fishing-grounds.
- Definition for "gurry"
- Sentence for "gurry"
- Rhyme for "gurry"
- Same Context for "gurry"
- Urban Dictionary for "gurry"
- Gurry (noun): 1. Discarded fish guts.…
- View More