- a significant commercial wood types into the genus Dipterocarpus.
- A thin balsam or lumber oil produced from this tree, used in medication and as a substitute for linseed oil in paint.
- A thin balsam or wood oil derived from the Diptcrocarpus lævis, an East Indian tree. It is used in medicine, and as a substitute for linseed oil in the coarser kinds of paint.
- The Dipterocarpus alatus, an extremely huge tree of this East Indies and Philippine countries, the wood of which can be used for house-building and canoes.
Sentence for "gurjun"
- -- This tree yields an oleo…
- View More