- The quarters of midshipmen and junior officers on a British warship.
- an area in which weapons tend to be kept.
- lifestyle quarters for junior officials and midshipmen on a warship (therefore gunroom officials). In the past it had been generally occur the forecastle.
- a condo in the after end for the reduced gun deck of a ship of war, typically occupied as a messroom because of the commissioned officials, except the captain; -- labeled as wardroom in the usa navy.
- Nautical, an apartment on after area of the reduced gun-deck of a man-of-war, devoted to the application of the junior officials.
- military quarters of midshipmen and junior officers on a British warship
Sentence for "gunroom"
- When Sheriff Wright came, he found…
Hypernym for "gunroom"
Cross Reference for "gunroom"
Same Context for "gunroom"