- A noncommissioned ranking in the U.S. aquatic Corps that is above staff sergeant and below master sergeant and first sergeant.
- one that keeps this ranking.
- A non-commissioned officer of position E-7 in the usa aquatic Corps, ranking above an employee sergeant and below a master sergeant or very first sergeant.
- a noncommissioned officer ranking above a staff sergeant when you look at the marines
- Definition for "gunnery sergeant"
- A noncommissioned ranking in the U.S. aquatic Corps…
- View More
- Hypernym for "gunnery sergeant"