- The bit of flint always hit the igniting spark in a flintlock.
- The piece of flint or other suitable normal rock which is used in a flintlock gun to come up with a spark
- A sharpened flint for lock of a gun, to ignite the cost. It was in accordance usage before the introduction of percussion caps.
- a bit of shaped flint fixed in lock of a musket or pistol, before percussion-caps were utilized, to fire the cost.
- the bit of flint that delivers the igniting spark in a flintlock tool
Sentence for "gunflint"
- Smoke, gunflint, and minerals make up…
Hypernym for "gunflint"