- Diplomacy concerning intimidation by hazard or usage of army power: "in the occasions whenever gunboat diplomacy was an even more accepted device of world powers” ( Christian Science Monitor).
- The quest for foreign policy objectives using conspicuous displays of army power.
- diplomacy where the nations threaten to use power to acquire their objectives
- Definition for "gunboat diplomacy"
- Diplomacy concerning intimidation by hazard or usage of…
- View More
- Hypernym for "gunboat diplomacy"
- Cross Reference for "gunboat diplomacy"