- An orange-red to grayish yellow mixture of a few uranium oxides, silicates, and salts occurring normally when you look at the oxidation and hydration of uraninite.
- A yellow, amorphous mineral, a mixture of oxides and silicates of uranium, formed by weathering of pitchblende.
- A yellow amorphous mineral, essentially a hydrated oxide of uranium based on the alteration of uraninite.
- An orange-yellow mineral consisting chiefly of hydrous oxid of uranium, generated by the alteration of uraninite.
- a gummy orange blend of uranium oxides and silicates occurring normally in moisture and oxidation of pitchblende
- Definition for "gummite"
- An orange-red to grayish yellow mixture of a…
- View More
- Sentence for "gummite"
- Hypernym for "gummite"