- A punch-cutting tool, or machine for deepening and enlarging the spaces between the teeth of a worn saw.
- A punch-cutting device, or device for deepening and enlarging the rooms amongst the teeth of a worn saw.
- A tool or machine for gulleting saws, and for enlarging the spaces between the teeth of worn out saws.
- A workman whose business it really is to make use of the gummer in widening the areas involving the teeth of a saw.
- to carry the baseball up the industry in a lacrosse online game as a defensemen and either get an assist or score a goal.
Sentence for "gummer"
- Miss P., an experienced "gummer" on…
Urban Dictionary for "gummer"