- a tiny rubbery granuloma which includes a necrotic center and it is enclosed by an inflamed fibrous pill. It's characteristic of an advanced phase of syphilis.
- a soft, non-cancerous development, a type of granuloma, caused by the tertiary stage of syphilis.
- A kind of soft tumefaction, usually of syphilitic source.
- In pathology, some sort of tumor from syphilis, so-called through the similarity of its items to gum.
- a tiny rubbery granuloma that's characteristic of a sophisticated phase of syphilis
Sentence for "gumma"
Hypernym for "gumma"
Form for "gumma"
Variant for "gumma"
Urban Dictionary for "gumma"