- To swallow greedily or quickly in large amounts: gulp down coffee.
- To choke back by or just as if by swallowing.
- To swallow excitedly, or perhaps in big draughts; to take up; to remove at one swallow.
- To choke or gasp, like in eating huge amounts of fluid.
- To ingest atmosphere audibly, like in nervousness.
- lots swallowed previously.
- The usual amount swallowed.
- The noise of swallowing.
- an audio of ingesting showing worry.
- The act of using a sizable mouthful; a swallow, or up to is awallowed at the same time.
- A disgorging.
- An act of ingesting; a swallow; in addition, whenever is swallowed at a time.
- a spasmodic reflex associated with throat made like in swallowing
- a big and hurried swallow
- To react nervously by ingesting.
- to ingest hurriedly or greedily or in one draught
- total or make a noise, as whenever swallowing too soon
- sign of an involuntary concern response.
- To take excitedly or perhaps in huge draughts; therefore, figuratively (with down), to repress (emotion) as if by ingesting it.
- Definition for "gulp"
- To swallow greedily or quickly in large amounts:…
- View More
- Sentence for "gulp"
- Every gulp is conscious, difficult, near-desperate,…
- View More
- Synonym for "gulp"
- Verb Forms for "gulp"
- Phrases for "gulp"
- Rhyme for "gulp"
- Hypernym for "gulp"
- Cross Reference for "gulp"
- Etymologically Related for "gulp"
- Form for "gulp"
- Same Context for "gulp"
- Urban Dictionary for "gulp"