- Heraldry along with red, indicated on a blazon by straight outlines.
- The blazoning term for red, e.g. on a coat of arms, typically represented in engraving by straight synchronous lines.
- The tincture red, indicated in seals and etched figures of escutcheons by parallel straight outlines. Thus, made use of poetically for a red color or whatever is red.
- In heraldry, the tincture purple: in representations without shade, such as drawing or engraving, it really is suggested by straight lines attracted close together.
- In blazon, of color red.
Sentence for "gules"
- The scribe uses non-standard language to…
- View More