- some of a few marine fishes associated with family members Rhinobatidae, having a guitar-shaped human anatomy and pertaining to the skates and rays.
- Any of the fish into the Rhinobatidae group of rays.
- A primitive tropical bottom-dwelling ray of family members Rhinobatidae with a guitar-shaped human body.
- A shark-like ray associated with household Rhinobatidæ, inhabiting warm seas; particularly, Rhinobatus productus.
- primitive tropical bottom-dwelling ray with a guitar-shaped human anatomy
Definition for "guitarfish"
- some of a few marine fishes associated with…
Sentence for "guitarfish"
Hypernym for "guitarfish"
Variant for "guitarfish"