- an extended threadlike nematode worm (Dracunculus medinensis) of tropical Asia and Africa that's a subcutaneous parasite of humans alongside animals and causes ulcerative lesions regarding feet and legs.
- a long and slim African nematoid worm (Filaria Medinensis) of a white shade. It life within the cellular tissue of man, underneath the epidermis, and produces painful lesions.
- A formidable parasitic nematode or threadworm, Filaria medinensis, of severe tenuity, from various inches a number of foot long, often infesting your body, especially in hot nations. See Filaria.
- an agonizing and debilitating infestation developed by drinking stagnant water contaminated with Guinea worm larvae that can grow inside a human's abdomen until the worm emerges through an agonizing blister within the man or woman's skin
- parasitic roundworm of Asia and Africa that lives in the stomach or underneath the skin of humans alongside vertebrates
Hypernym for "guinea worm"
- View More