- A blouse used under a jumper.
- A yoke place for a low-necked dress.
- A starched fabric within the throat and shoulders as an element of a nun's habit.
- identify gimp1.
- Gimp; a narrow flat braid or reinforced cable of textile utilized for ornamental trimming.
- some sort of brief, high-necked blouse with sleeves regarding the belated Victorian period, designed to be used under a low-cut dress, jumper, or pinafore dress.
- a type of short chemisette or yoke insert made from lace, embroidery, or even the love, worn with a low-necked gown.
- A wimple; a wide, stiffly starched fabric that addresses the neck and arms, as part of the practice of nuns of specific orders.
- some sort of quick blouse or chemisette, worn under a low-necked dress such a jumper or pinafore.
- a piece of starched cloth since the arms of a nun's practice.
- A chemisette worn with a reduced or square-necked gown.
- a piece of starched fabric since the arms of a nun's practice
- a brief blouse with sleeves that's worn under a jumper or pinafore gown
Sentence for "guimpe"
- They were dressed in flowing black…
Hypernym for "guimpe"
Urban Dictionary for "guimpe"