- Any of a number of auks associated with genus Cepphus, having black colored plumage with white markings.
- Any seabird from the genera Uria and Cepphus associated with the auk household Alcidae. They will have black-and-white bodies and so are good at swimming and scuba diving.
- one of the north sea birds, allied towards the auks. They have brief feet, put far-back, and therefore are expert scuba divers and swimmers.
- A bird of this genus Uria of Brisson, or of either of the genera Uria and Lomvia of late authors; a murre.
- tiny black or brown speckled auks of north seas
- Definition for "guillemot"
- Any of a number of auks associated with…
- View More
- Sentence for "guillemot"
- Synonym for "guillemot"
- Hyponym for "guillemot"
- Hypernym for "guillemot"
- Same Context for "guillemot"