- A word or term that seems at the top of every page or column in a reference guide, such as for example a dictionary, to point the very first or final entry regarding the page.
- A watchword; a word or term that serves as your guide
- A word this is certainly printed at the very top or bottom associated with the web page in a reference work, in order to help visitors find a specific entry
- the terms in a memo or e-mail define metadata concerning the message, such as for example transmitter, recipient, and subject
- a word imprinted towards the top of the web page of a dictionary or any other reference guide to point the initial or final item thereon web page
Hypernym for "guideword"
- View More