- A post with an indicator offering instructions for tourists, usually placed at a crossroad.
- a thing that serves as a guide or an example; a guideline.
- a signpost
- something that provides assistance; a guideline
- A post during the hand of a road, with a guideboard about it, to direct tourists.
- A post placed within point of division or intersection of a couple of roadways, and showing an indicator for directing travelers to their way; a finger-post.
- a post bearing an indicator that provides directions or shows how
- a rule or concept providing you with assistance to appropriate behavior
Sentence for "guidepost"
Synonym for "guidepost"
Phrases for "guidepost"
Hypernym for "guidepost"
Same Context for "guidepost"