- A cultivated number of a species of Viburnum (V. Opulus), bearing big bunches of white flowers; -- called in addition snowball tree.
- Viburnum Opulus, particularly the cultivated type of that types; the snowball-tree. See Viburnum and cranberry-tree.
- deciduous thicket-forming Old World shrub with groups of white plants and small vivid red berries
- Definition for "guelderrose'"
- A cultivated number of a species of Viburnum…
- View More
- Hypernym for "guelderrose'"
- Cross Reference for "guelderrose'"
- Variant for "guelderrose'"