- someone who acts as a guard.
- a part of nationwide Guard.
- Chiefly British A soldier in a regiment of family guards.
- you, especially a soldier, that is on shield.
- an associate of National Guard.
- an associate of a Guards regiment.
- person who guards; a guard.
- A member, either officer or personal, of every army human anatomy called Guards.
- a person who guards or keeps ward; a watchman.
- into the Uk service, an officer or exclusive in the Guards.
- a soldier who's a member of a unit called `the guard' or `guards'
- Definition for "guardsman"
- Sentence for "guardsman"
- REALITY CHECK: According to the Pentagon,…
- View More
- Synonym for "guardsman"
- Phrases for "guardsman"
- Hypernym for "guardsman"
- Same Context for "guardsman"