- a space utilized by guards working.
- an area for which army prisoners are restricted.
- an area employed by soldiers when on guard
- A cell in which military prisoners tend to be kept
- the space occupied by the guard during its term of responsibility; additionally, an area in which prisoners tend to be restricted.
- an area when it comes to accommodation of guards.
- an area in which armed forces delinquents tend to be confined.
- a cell for which soldiers who're prisoners tend to be confined
- a space used by troops on shield
Sentence for "guardroom"
Hypernym for "guardroom"
Same Context for "guardroom"