- A building that accommodates a military guard.
- A jail for the detention of army employees responsible of small offenses or waiting for court-martial.
- The building housing armed forces police
- A small safety station, usually at the entrance to a facility or a city.
- A military prison
- A building that is occupied by the shield, and in which soldiers tend to be confined for misconduct; thus, a lock-up.
- A building for which a military shield is stationed for proper care of prisoners restricted inside it and also for the relief of sentries.
- somewhere for the short-term detention of municipal prisoners under shield.
- a military center that serves as the head office for army police plus in which army prisoners is detained
Sentence for "guardhouse"
Synonym for "guardhouse"
Phrases for "guardhouse"
Hypernym for "guardhouse"
Same Context for "guardhouse"