- An alpha agonist made use of as an antihypertensive medication.
- antihypertensive medicine (trade name Wytensin) that decreases blood circulation pressure by its impact on the nervous system
- An alpha agonist used as an antihypertensive medicine.
- antihypertensive medicine (trade name Wytensin) that reduces hypertension by its influence on the nervous system
- Definition for "guanabenz"
- Sentence for "guanabenz"
- Both times the hypertension drug guanabenz…
- View More
- Hypernym for "guanabenz"