- A paper addressed with alpha-guaiaconic acid, found in tests to identify bloodstream in faeces.
- identical to guaiacum, 2 and 3.
- hard greenish-brown timber of this lignum vitae tree along with other trees of genus Guaiacum
- Variant of guaiacum.
- A paper treated with alpha-guaiaconic acid, found in tests to detect blood in the faeces.
- just like guaiacum, 2 and 3.
- hard greenish-brown timber associated with the lignum vitae tree and other trees associated with genus Guaiacum
- related to, or resembling, guaiacum.
- regarding, or resembling, guaiacum.
- Pertaining to or associated with the nature of guaiacum.
- related to or of this nature of guaiacum.
- Definition for "guaiac"
- Sentence for "guaiac"
- A newer version called immunochemical FOBT…
- View More
- Hypernym for "guaiac"