- is frightened; to shudder with concern.
- a-shiver, a shudder
- Any byproduct of a gruesome event, for example. gore, viscera, entrails, blood and guts.
- A fictional predator that dwells at nighttime.
- Of an object, green whenever first observed before a specified time or blue when first observed after that time.
- Green or blue, as a translation from languages eg Welsh that do not distinguish between these hues.
- To shiver; shudder; feel horror.
- (impersonal) To pain; grieve.
Sentence for "grue"
- Knowing that exactly such a ruinous…
Cross Reference for "grue"
Same Context for "grue"
Urban Dictionary for "grue"