- One, such as for example your pet dog, that growls.
- a little iceberg.
- Informal A container, such as for instance a pail or pitcher, which is used to carry alcohol.
- Electricity An electromagnetic product with two poles, used for magnetizing, demagnetizing, and finding short-circuited coils.
- one, creature or thing that growls.
- A cab with four wheels.
- A small iceberg or ice-floe which can be scarcely visible over the surface of water.
- A kind of jug regularly carry beer.
- A Yorkshire term for a pork cake.
- The vulva.
- One who growls.
- The large-mouthed black bass.
- A four-wheeled cab.
- a person who growls.
- A certain seafood: identical to grunt, 2.
- A four-wheeled taxi.
- A vessel, as a pitcher, jug, pail, or can, brought by a person for alcohol.
- a speaker whose vocals feels like a growl
- a tiny iceberg or ice-floe only large enough becoming hazardous for shipping
Sentence for "growler"
Hypernym for "growler"
Same Context for "growler"
Urban Dictionary for "growler"