- The low, guttural, menacing noise produced by an animal: the growl of your dog.
- A gruff surly utterance: The desk officer answered my greeting with a growl.
- The deep, threatening sound made in the throat by an animal; a grumbling noise.
- The noise produced by a hungry belly.
- The deep, harmful sound created by a surly puppy; a grumbling sound.
- A deep snarling and threatening noise from neck, expressive of this hostility of an animal; therefore, the grumbling or faultfinding of an offended or discontented individual.
- the sound of growling (as created by creatures)
- To give off a decreased guttural noise or utterance.
- To talk in an angry or surly way.
- To utter a deep guttural noise, as an angry dog; to provide forth an angry, grumbling sound.
- To utter by growling: growled the sales.
- To utter a-deep guttural sound, as an angry animal; to offer forth an angry, grumbling sound.
- to state (one thing) by growling.
- To deliver a user a note via the Growl computer software library.
- to utter or emit reduced dull rumbling appears
- To utter a-deep guttural sound of anger or hostility, as a dog or a bear; therefore, to emit a sharp rumbling sound, whilst the forces of nature.
- For this reason To talk in an offended or discontented tone; discover fault; grumble: because, he growled at becoming interrupted.
- to create reluctant; cause to grudge: used reflexively.
- to state by growling or grumbling.
- Definition for "growl"
- The low, guttural, menacing noise produced by an…
- View More
- Sentence for "growl"
- Verb Forms for "growl"
- Phrases for "growl"
- Rhyme for "growl"
- Hypernym for "growl"
- Cross Reference for "growl"
- Form for "growl"
- Same Context for "growl"
- Urban Dictionary for "growl"