- A person who grouses; a grumbler
- A temporary pile driven into the bottom of a river to put on a boat in place; a spud
- a protruberance at first glance of a wheel or constant track portion, designed to boost grip in earth, snowfall, or other free product
- A pointed wood attached with a boat and sliding vertically, to thrust to the floor as a way of anchorage.
- A temporary heap or heavy iron-shod pole driven in to the bottom of a stream to hold a drilling-or dredging-boat or any other floating object constantly in place.
- Definition for "grouser"
- Sentence for "grouser"
- Urban Dictionary for "grouser"