- A bottom-dwelling fish, specially a commercially valuable marine types such as for instance flounder or cod.
- Fish that swim nearby the seafloor
- any seafood which constantly life from the botton regarding the ocean, since the only, turbot, halibut.
- Fish that live on the sea bottom, especially commercially important gadoid fishes like cod and haddock or flatfish like flounder.
- A fish which swims at the bottom regarding the water, and needs to be fished for truth be told there. Among ground-fish would be the cod, hake, haddock, cusk, ling, flounder, and halibut.
- seafood that survive the sea bottom (especially the commercially crucial gadoid fish like cod and haddock, or flatfish love flounder)
Sentence for "groundfish"
- On September 12, 2004 the appellants…
Synonym for "groundfish"
Hypernym for "groundfish"